Our objective is to make available to companies knowledge regarding specific insurance themes and to provide workable and effective solutions for any issue a company may have in the area of insurance and insurance management.
- Hull and Machinery Insurance (H&M)
- Protection and Indemnity Insurance (P&I)
- War Risks Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom (K&R) & Loss of Hire Extension Insurance
- Charterer's Liability Insurance (CL)
- Cargo Insurance
- Freight Demurrage and Defence Insurance (FD&D)
- Yacht & Pleasure Craft Insurance
Shipowners P&I covers operational liabilities and defence costs, inclusive of collision, jetty and cargo damage as well as oil pollution, stowaways and crew and passenger injury or death. P&I cover also provides for issue of the ‘Blue Cards’ required for CLC, Bunker Convention and Wreck Removal Convention purposes as well as MLC Certificates.
H&M covers repairs for damage to a ship or its total loss. Dependent upon the policy terms selected, it may also cover up to ¾ of the liability for collision damage to another ship. Other liabilities covered include Salvage costs, General Average contributions and Sue & Labour expenses for minimising loss. War Risks cover will normally be provided as a separate but associated policy.